LEADA has a team of experienced speakers who inspire, motivate and entertain their audiences.
Dr. Watson has been called a dynamic teacher, one who creatively thinks on her feet to engage an audience. Her influence is due mainly to her ability to connect emotionally with her audience. She is a founding partner of the John Maxwell Independent Certified Coaches and Speakers team where she served on the 2012 International Committee of professional speakers and coaches for the Inaugural Youth-Max Leadership Impact workshops covering topics such as Bullying, Positive Self-Image, Personal Character, and using Failure for Success.
Dr. Watson is an experienced speaker who inspires, motivates and entertains her audiences. When she steps up to the podium, Dr. Watson brings value to your meeting, special event or conference.
- Guest Speaker, Online with Andrea, New York City radio podcast show. Topic: Single Parenthood: featuring When You Have to Be the Man, the book.
- Guest show host on The Dr. Stem Show, Empowerment TV Boston, Massachusetts. Topic: Being a single parent, featuring the book, When You Have to Be the Man
- Parenting Workshop facilitator. Topic: Better communication with your kids. Teens with a Purpose (TWP) (non-profit organization)
- Event planner and Keynote speaker YouthMAX 2012; an annual John Maxwell leadership event for teens.
- Panel Guest Speaker with People Helping Other People Organization’s Youth workshop, Topic: “My Body, My Treasure”
- Leadership Trainer: Teens with a Purpose (TWP Summer) Youth Camp Training
Dr. Watson is known for connecting with audience members and conveying easy-to-understand techniques for unleashing one’s true potential. Dr. Watson will customize her message for your audience, using message themes that include:
- “CONNECT TO YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL”
- “CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR RESULTS”
- “THE POWER OF PURPOSE, VISION AND GOALS”
To inquire about Dr. Watson’s availability for your event, please contact us at DRSWATSON@LEADA.COMPANY or call 800-559-8680.